Monday, October 10, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog?

While this blog is dedicated to the idea of blogging and its usefulness, I'd like to plan another blog or website based on a more elaborate topic to investigate.

Here is a list of possible Blog/Site topics:

  • Investigating Speculation's effect on the Market
  • Investigating Goldman Sachs ability to sway the market with an opinion (despite a terrible track record)
  • Awareness of Carbon footprint reduction based on green energy technology
  • Investigating the ever expanding application market and its profitability
  • Investigating the future of video games and virtual gaming
  • Investigating the effect of the internet on introverted children and young adults
  • " " on obese children

These are a few topics,  I love the idea of speculation as it's such a hot topic that is being overlooked by many but I also really like the idea of investigating the "App" Market that is proving much more profitable than anyone had anticipated.  If I weren't able to do either of those I would chose the affect of the internet and house-ridden  children;  I believe unless there is rule of moderation in place that people and children of the future will become more and more introverted with more poorly developed social skills.  I believe there are quite a few psychological studies already that I may look into. 

Right now, for the "Final topic"  I will assume it will be the investigation of the affect speculation has on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment